- Can your team members give you a one or two sentence description of how your company distinguishes itself?
- Can they tell you the top two or three things company must be great at, or must get better at to be successful?
- Can they tell you how the previous two answers translate into the critical three to five things they must accomplish to contribute to the execution of the strategy?
If you don’t like the answers to these questions then execution is going to to be nearly impossible. So, how would you answer these strategy questions:
- How crisp and clear is your organization strategy to the people who are responsible for executing it every day?
- How well can team members at every level of your organization describe their role in executing your strategy?
- How effectively are you translating strategy to execution to results?
The last question is critical!! Is your strategy producing the results you desire? If the answer is no…thankfully we have Sean Ryan with us on A New Direction to get your strategy into execution so you achieve the results you are looking for. Because without Execution there are no results.
Sean Ryan is the Founder and President of WhiteWater Consulting and the Author of “Get in Gear: The Seven Gears that Drive Strategy to Results” And in this episode Sean Ryan leads us down the road of first of all making sure have a sound strategy, then walk us through the gears that create execution so that you can have the results you had hoped for in your business. Get in Gear is a quick read, full of great questions that will challenge you and your business. Make sure you get your copy today!
Please say thank you to the sponsors of A New Direction!
EPIC Physical Therapy – from nutrition and conditioning, to everyday aches and pains, to professional athletes the certified PT professionals and EPIC Physical Therapy have the latest techniques and cutting edge equipment to making you the EPIC person you were intended to be. EPIC Relief. EPIC Recovery. EPIC Results. Contact the professionals at EPIC Physical Therapy. www.EPICpt.com
Linda Craft & Team, REALTORS they have literally helped thousands of clients with the sale and purchase of homes. And many of those clients return over and over again to get access to what they are known for around the world…”Legendary Customer Service”. It has been Linda’s culture for 35 years, and they are continuing to find ways to improve it every single day. Learn more about the legend and how they can help you from selling or buying a home to commercial real estate. Just click on over to www.LindaCraft.com